By visiting the Site or using our Products you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy.
What Information Does Lollipop Collect?
We collect the following personal and device information when using our Product:
Personal/Account Information and Data Information Level
- Class 1(“Class 1 Information”): Audio and video is collected through the device. Audio and video data is stored securely on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to ensure you can access it and playback footage.
- Class 2(“Class 2 Information”): Information you provide during device setup, which may include your personal information, such as your user name, email address, baby’s nick name (or name), birthday, gender, and baby’s head photo. If your share to other people, it may include shared user’s name and mail.
- Class 3(“Class 3 Information”): Device information such as camera name, such as model and serial number, the Lollipop’s network information, device activity logs, and historic and current device configuration.
- Class 4(“Class 4 Information”): General information such as App/Camera setting, time-zone, temperature setting, language, online/offline time, and environment data such as noise/temperature/humidity/air quality data.
What Does Lollipop Team Do about My Information for Privacy?
Our company has strict internal policies and severe restriction to ensure that all personal customer data remains private and secure within in Amazon Cloud at all times. Only few and selected employees have access authorization to systems that contain high sensitive Class 1 and Class 2 information. Even the selected employees access those sensitive data, they need to apply to the related department with legitimate and reasonable requirements and leave records and reports for external auditing. Authorized access to Lollipop AWS cloud data is granted on a least-privilege.
Can I Control My Personal Data by myself?
Yes. You have Right to Control your owned personal data.
You can access your data
Your personal data is and shall remain easily accessible, not only in your device but also in AWS cloud.
You can amend your data
At any time you can amend, add to, or update the personal data you owned. The data range includes Lollipop Camera Device and AWS cloud where your data store.
You can control your video sharing
We provide live-video sharing feature that you can share your baby’ live-view to who may care your little baby such as your baby’s grandparents. You have the authority to decide when and who can start/stop to view the shared live-view. We also provide one more extra function that you may check how many people are viewing your sharing view at present. And you can use this information to judge the sharing security and privacy.
You can delete your data
Absolutely you have the right to delete all Class 1 information you left in Lollipop camera and data stored at AWS cloud.
What Does Lollipop Use My Information For?
We collect the information identified above and use it for the following purpose:
- Provide you user services and improve the Lollipop Product functionality and user experience.
- Administer your account and back-up your data
- Recording log entries for your information and troubleshooting issues with your device.
- Send you notifications through the Lollipop app. You can manage your notification preferences within the mobile app menu.
- To conduct research and analysis to better understand how users access and use Our Products, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Products, create new features, provide you new offerings, respond to user preferences, and to protect your data.
- Respond to your questions and concerns and provide customer support.
How and What Level Information We Share?
We will share certain categories of your information with third parties only in certain circumstances as described below:
- Affiliates. We may disclose class 3 and class 4 information, which means low privacy issue data, we collect from you to our affiliates and subsidiaries that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes. If we do so, their use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to this Policy.
- Services Providers. We may disclose class 3 information and class 4 information, which means low privacy issue data, we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agent who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., with vendors that help us with delivering products to you, vendors that help us maintain our Site , or analytics providers).
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by merged with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company with your consent.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. To the extent legally allowed, we will notify you of such requests prior to disclosing any information sought.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy.
We may share your aggregated and de-identified information, such as Level 3 information and Level 4 information, which is anonymized and does not identify you. We may use this information a variety of ways, including to publish trends, and to generally improve our offerings. We may also share this anonymized information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Security and Data Protection
The security of your personal information is our top priority. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us, both during transmission and upon receipt. Our all classes of data (from class 1~4) are protected with Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), HTTP access (HTTPS) using TLS/SSL, Hash and more technology to encrypt and secure all the data at old time.